Friday, May 1, 2015

Will's 1932 Ford Roadster Updates

A few months ago I decided to make some changes to the Roadster.  Nothing major but I like them!!!
Mike Boerema (Gas Axe Garage) cut and formed a low slung headlight bar.... check it out!!!










Next the metal wizard Jesse Miller (Miller Metal Works) took an original deck lid of mine, hammered it out leaving just the right amount of wear and tear.  I then applied the lacquer paint and Dale West and Mike Bloomer helped with the patina...














Jesse Miller then helped me modify the steering column with an original 32 Roadster column. I added a 46-48 Ford for wheel I had been saving and always wanted to run in a Hot Rod.














Dale West sent over some 32 parts... check out the original 32 hood latches that have just the right patina and really go with the theme of the car...


Also picked ups some cool air cleaners I'm running now.  I like them...


Below were the old scoops...
 

No comments: