Monday, May 12, 2008

"Seis Dos" (1962 Chevy Impala Convertible)

The second car I own is a 1962 Chevy Impala convertible. I owe allot to my friends and family who have helped me to make this car what it is today. I purchased this car in Nebraska back in 2001. I found the car in auto trader and after a few calls, flew out to NE, bought the car and drove it back to Denver. Since then this car has been on many road trips and I have the photos to prove it!!!! The car is on the original frame and has a SB 327 that had been rebuilt. The interior is original style from Classic Industries. The car has an Old Air AC system that keeps the vintage look with all of the conveniences of a new system. The top is Stayfast and the paint is early 2000 Lexus diamond white. The car is air bagged for a smooth ride and rolls on Intro 18 and 20 inch wheels.

No comments: